Recipe: Radicchio, Fennel and Misko Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
Summary: Delicious tangy Radicchio, Fennel and Misko Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice one lemon
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt pepper
- Misko 250g
- ½ radicchio
- 1 baby fennel
- handful rocket lettuce
- Boil 250g Misko in plenty of salted boiling water
- When Al Dente (around 6 minutes) drain and refresh under cold water.
- Wash and Slice Radicchio and Fennel into small bite size pieces.
- In a bowl whisk lemon juice, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar and pomegranate syrup with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss radicchio, fennel and rocket with misko. Toss in dressing and serve.
Misko is a Greek pasta the shape of rice that can be purchased from European specialty shops.
You can use any bitter green
Cooking time (duration): 15
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 4
Microformatting by hRecipe.